Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Workshop Party

Hi Stampers,

Some of you who attended the last workshop party I did will recognise this card. Once a year I head down to my old stomping ground... the place where my husband and I bought our first home, the place where there might not be many shops but it's made up for with the lovely people that live there, the same people that made leaving sooooo hard. So it's great to go back and spend time with friends doing crafty stuff. I love it!

This is another vintage style card. As I said, I'm trying.

Colours: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: En Francais, Bliss (retired) Because I Care (retired)
Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper, Top Note, Beautiful Wings
Punch: Decorative Label
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Versa Mark, Marina Mist Ribbon, Pearls.



I love this card. This is one of my favourites, maybe I should try it in a different colour to see if I love it even more! :P

Thanks for taking to the time to stop by and don't forget to keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment