Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas at the Show

Hi Stampers,

Here's a Christmas card that I whipped up one afternoon and then thought I liked it so much I'd enter it into the Show. Unfortunately, none of my cards won anything this year, but I still really like this card. It's a bit bigger than the normal card, 13.5cm squared. I also loved the layout of this card so much that I used it for my daughter's birthday card. When I can find my digital camera, I'll post one up for you.

Colours: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Big Shot: Scallop Circle
Accessories: Shimmer Paint
Stamps: Dasher (retired), En Francais, Four the Holidays (retired)
DSP: non Stampin Up scraps
Ribbon: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

As most of the products I've used here are retired, it might be a little difficult for you to but the products so you can substitute but if you too, like me love Dasher in this card, contact me and we can make some more of these cards together.

Please remember that when posting this card through Australia Post it will cost $1.20.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment