Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Show

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Yesterday we picked up our efforts from this years show. Kind of ironic that my favourite craft; card making didn't win me anything at this year's show. I was a little disappointed but when everything else that I entered into the show got a prize, I soon got over it!

This year I entered my popular Baby Fabric Block, no name on this one just ABC 123 and it came first in the Toy (any material section). I also got a first for my Denim Rag Bag (Recycled Bag, any medium).

I came second for my article made of paper. And the most exciting one from this year also came second... yep our dozen eggs in a basket! I think it's one of the funniest sections to enter, but there were four entries this year. I was hoping for a third to get my money back, but there was no third! So lucky we got the second!

So a successful year I'd say. Now, maybe I should start working on some really amazing cards for next years show... or maybe I should just keep going with the traditional way... make something the day before they are due! Yep, that's more my style! :)

Keep leaving your mark,



Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment