Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Birthday Party!

My Dearest Blog Followers,
Today I wanted to share my little precious girl's birthday cake with you. As you can clearly see talent clearly runs in my family. I have the best twin-brother anyone could ever ask for, and not only that he is sooooo clever. Look what he made for his favourite 1 year old niece. Isn't it just AMAZING! 
As you can see, there was a little inspiration from the little twin-sister for the hobby horse popping out the top! But this was nothing like what I was expecting... I was totally blown away and that's why I wanted to share it with you. 

Now, cake making isn't anything I'm into, there's no point when my brother can produce something like this! But I do believe the cake is called a "Mad Hatter's Cake". I don't have very good photos to show the Mad Hatterness of it, sorry, photography isn't really my thing either.

It was a delicious mud cake and the icing... well it was kinda soft and squishy, very sweet, but not disgusting like wedding cake icing. Someone said it was marshmellow. And those little ball's on the top, we don't really know what they are because that's what my daughter ate! :)

It hasn't shown up very well in my photos, but it's everywhere... and that's the glitter! I was pretty impressed that there was glitter. I love glitter.

Well, I'm one proud little sister!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment