Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

School Fair #4

Hi Crafters,

I sold these at the School Fair too. My daughter made all the money sold from these and then she can even have the left-overs! Or I can just make her some more. So much fun to make. I can hear some of you out there asking, what are they? They are hair clips for babies. But made with velcro rather than a metal clip. Quick and easy and not a lot of thinking involved in these, that's why they are so cheap to buy from me! But I think they need to be cheap because if they get lost it doesn't matter, if you really loved it I can make another one and they aren't that expensive to replace. And for not much they really do look cute too. I think my Dad is the only person that doesn't like them!


I can't wait til Christmas and then we can really get in the spirit this year because we have enough hair to put up! So enjoy making them yourself if you're brave, or contact me if you think it's easier to buy them! 

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment