Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

School Fair #2

Hi Stampers,

Yesterday you saw my cute Lego gift bag and today I wanted to show you a couple more. I've decided that simple is really effective. I was asked to make a gift bag filled with some card making supplies for a customer and everyone loved the bag. It was something similar to the Elegant Eggplant one on the left.

I personally love the simpleness of a button, but then I do love buttons :) When decorating a bag for Christmas (as with all things Christmas) they too need to be quick and easy because we need to make so many.

Once again, you're more than welcome to use my ideas as inspiration for your own work or if you'd like to purchase them please contact me.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment