Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, October 22, 2012

School Fair #3

Hi Crafters,

Here's one that was popular at the School Fair. Double Sided Head Bands.

These are really easy to make. Quick too. They don't use a lot of fabric and as you can see in my picture, I've even upcycled denim again. 
You can make your own using the pattern from Happy Together. Or you can even buy them from me. My tips when making them... if using thinnish elastic cut it a little smaller than Happy Together says to. I measured the little girls head that I made the first one for so when I added the elastic it would be the perfect fit. The pattern was a little too firm for my adult head. 
Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment