Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WANTED!

Hi Stampers,

I have been very surprised by the response to some of the cards I have posted and that you want to create cards like mine. Thanks for letting me know, it's always good to hear those sorts of things. It makes what you do seem even more worthwhile.

I understand that there are a lot of you out there that cannot justify the money for a Big Shot. It is a lot of money. It's hard to know if you're going to get your monies worth out of it. I totally get it! I can assure you that I certainly have. I use it for most cards that I create and I've really started to use it with my sewing and I love the professional look it gives. I'm impressed and clearly sold on it. :) But some people have been asking if they can buy the die cuts from me. And YES! I'm more than willing to do that. Since there are a few of you out there looking for them, I'm putting a price list together for you that I can email to you. So if you're interested in Pillow Boxes, Scallop Envelopes, Top Notes or embossed pages, butterflies and letters. Shot me an email and I can give you some prices. As they are going to be sold in bundles, so packs of about 10 or 12, it's a good idea to have some ideas of colours you'd like too.

Just trying to make it easier for you to leave your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment