Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, October 15, 2012

We have a winner!

Hi Stampers,

The competition on my facebook page has finished and I am delighted to say that there is a winner. The competition was so close that we decided to give a first and second prize.

First went to Stephanie with her Sweet Treat card. There are many things that make this card special but when your youngest customer is able to produce something of such high quality, it's inspirational.

Second went to a beautiful Congratulations card, which could be used for either an engagement or wedding. I love to see what Rach makes and I hope she doesn't mind, but I do like to use her ideas in my own card making.

Our random liker, Kristy Lee won a $5 Pawmark voucher.

So, I think it's fair to say that this competition was a great success. We managed to clock up over 100 likers, so had a $10 voucher for Nicole.

I would just like to congratulate everyone on their entries, including my husband, I'm sure you were able to pick his cards. But the response was fantastic and so was the feedback. We'll be doing this competition again next year, so you can start making your cards in anticipation. Of course I would love your feedback so we can make next year a bigger and better success.

Keep leaving your mark,

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment