Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

1st Birthday Card

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

As promised, here is the card that I made for my little girl. I just love the little stamp. It is retired now, but how cute is it? So if you'd like to borrow this stamp please let me know... I love it! As you can see it is the same layout as the Christmas card I posted yesterday, only because this one wasn't to be sent to anyone in the mail, I didn't cut the scallop circle off, thought it looked pretty good hanging over the edge, hence why I didn't cut it!

Colours: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Stamps: Elebration (retired)
Big Shot: Scallop Circle, Timeless Type
Punches: 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle
Accessories: ribbon (non Stampin Up), DSP Paper Pack Subtles, Crystal Effects, Aqua Painter (inks - Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight)

The other thing you might notice is that the colour inks I used with my Aqua Painter don't match the cardstock colours I used. I don't have every single Stampin Up ink pad, so I attempted to make my own, which is the best thing about Aqua Painters. I also feel that I'm slowly getting the hang of them and find they give a really nice finish. I find them a bit easier to use than the pastels, but I will still practice with my pastels.

Want this card? You can either create it yourself or buy it from me, contact me to find out how.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment