Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Invitations

Hi Stampers,

After a lot of thought and heaps of procrastinating, they are happening. I can't show you a picture just yet, because people haven't received them yet. But all I can say is that for the hubby's birthday, we went with SIMPLE! Sent a short text out to let people know.... that's the way we organise people's parties now isn't it? :P But the other ones, well... I felt that it was important that my daughter helps in the process of these... I have the cutest picture of her using my Big Shot! Now that's my girl! She even knows what to do with it! I think she may have seen her mother using it a little for her to know how it works! (so there's clue number one, it's used the Big Shot). She's had fun writing the details about her party, I just needed to re-write it so everyone understood. So these invitations are really hand-made by my soon-to-be 1 year old. Nothing like starting early!

I'll post a picture for you when I know the important people have them! Oh, that's anyone that's invited!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment