Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Busy Pennants

Hi Stampers,

Here it is. The final of the Pennants collection. And what a card to finish with! This one is really busy and does take a little more time than some of the others, but it's all fun! I made it in a couple of different colour combinations, just to show that you can change the look simply by changing the colours and by changing the colours it makes it a little more personal for the person you give your card to. I find myself using a lot of purple, maybe because it's my favourite, but I also seem to know a lot of others with purple as their favourite colour! 

Colours: More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise.
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Punch: Petite Pennant Builder, Lace Ribbon Border (retired)
Big Shot: Top Note, Petals-A-Plenty, Tags (non Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Rhinestones, Ribbon, Brads, Bakers Twine

It also appears to me that I think that the Baker's Twine goes well with the Pennants stamp set and punch, so why not do a deal? Here it is for you, if you buy the Pennant stamp set and builder Punch as a bundle, I'll throw in a spool of Baker's Twine (p174). You choose the colour! But hurry, I'm only offering this deal for a week - Deal finishes midnight October 16th. So hurry and get your order in.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment