Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby Pennants

Hi Stampers,

Just another baby card to show you. Anyone would think that I was in that stage of your life where all your friends are having babies! Well there are a few out there, and might I add that there appears to be a lot of girls this year! This card showcases the co-odinating Petite Pennants Builder Punch and Pennant Parade Stamp Set that I will showcase over the next few blog entries. It's a really versatile set, not just one that limits you to only baby cards... just wait and I'll show you more of what I have done with it. I love this set and hope that you too, might fall in love with it.

Colours: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Punch: Petite Pennants
Big Shot: Junior Timeless (retired), Polka Dots
Accessories: brads, rhinestone brad, 1/2" scallop dots ribbon Melon Mambo, Baker's Twine Calypso Coral

Once again, you can purchase this card or ask me how and I can demonstrate at a workshop for you and your friends.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment