Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Masculine Pennants

Hi Stampers,

Another Pennants, but also another simple one for you. Quite like this colour combination for anyone, but there is a need out there for male cards and this is one that I would consider for some of the males that we know. 
Colours: Marina Mist, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Punch: Petite Pennants Builder, Scallop Circle
Big Shot: Polka Dots, Tags (non Stampin Up - however there are many Stampin Up punches that can do the same!)
Accesories: Bakers Twine

Make sure you pop back tomorrow for the final instalment of this series from the Pennant collection. I do have many more that I would be happy to share with you, but that's up to you. If you would like to see more please let me know.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment