Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Wish Big Pennants

Hi Stampers,

Here's yet another Pennant for you. As I said, I just wanted to share this stamp set and builder punch. I think that they are so versatile and so much fun to play with. I understand that in many of the cards that I have demonstrated I have used the Big Shot and that you may not have one; as I mentioned in an early blog post, if you're interested in buying some of them just contact me for prices. If there are colours that you're wanting let me know that too, so that I can meet your needs, otherwise they are just random. 

I really like the colour combo in this card. It's a combo I tend you use a lot or variations of it!


Colours: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Punch: Petite Pennant Builder
Big Shot: Large Scallop Square, Polka Dots, Scallop Square (medium)
Accessories: Buttons, Bakers Twine

There are a few more that I would like to show you from my pennants collection, so pop back tomorrow to see what else I've done!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment