Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Sister's Birthday!

Hi Stampers!

I wanted to share with you a card I made for my beautiful sister. Unfortunately, I didn't have any fabrics that really jumped out at me with her name all over it. In other words, in my fabric collection (that is starting to build up, but shhhh don't tell my husband!) I didn't have any blue fabrics that went with my idea. Don't get me wrong there are blue fabrics, but they are more baby blue or bright kids blue. I wanted something with a little more of a vintage feel to it, so I decided to use red. Not her favourite colour at all, but a colour that I find myself drawn to, and no, it's not my favourite colour, I thought you might have worked out my favourtie by now! :P

Colours: Soft Suede with Vary Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Bliss (retired), En Francais
Big Shot: Elegant Lines
Fabric: Timeless Portrait
Punches: Modern Label
Accessiories: Twine... it doesn't have pearls on the butterfly but I think it needs them.

I'm working on my vintage styling. Hopefully you think I'm getting there. I'm always open to suggestions. So if you have any please let me know.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment