Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Christmas Class with Mum Part 2

Well Stampers,

You know how I said that there was supposed to be 520 squares... well... I'm so proud. The lady was talking us through and I then said, doesn't that mean we only need half as many? And I was right! Now I don't know a lot about patchworking, nor do I know a lot about maths, but hey, sometimes you can surprise yourself!

So, the project? It's taking some good shape, it's still being cut and I'm trying to get Mum organised too so hers will be finished too, and it will be, you can hold me to it! We had a great production line happening at the class. I measure, cut, draw then Mum sews and I cut again and Bev (the lady running the class) presses!

I'm so excited and just want to cut more, but I know that I need to prioritise my crafts. So after this market and the few birthdays in my house in the next week and a half and then I'll be cutting!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment