Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Shares...

Hia!

Here's something I thought a few of you might be interested in. It's called a Share and it simply works like this. I get interested people together, I buy a whole heap of stuff and share it between you. It's a way that you end up with a variety of stuff for about the same cost as you would if you bought one. I've bundled these ones together to make it wasier for me as this is my first time at it and if it works we can do it again and you can tell me what you'd like and we can make Customer Bundles! Trust me, these are great. I joined in one on a demonstrator site and it's fab. You get a variety of ribbons in smaller amounts so you can do so much more and you have so much choice from the DSPs! That's why I'm offering them for you.

Now I already had this post to go and then Stampin Up were kind enough to throw in another offer so that makes this deal even sweeter! I have tried to make them the same price as in the catalogue, if the price seems slightly higher, please remember that postage and handling is included, so these are really good deals.

SHARE DEAL 1:
 
3/8" (1cm) Ruffle Stretch Trim  p173
RRP $15.95 for 9.1m (only one colour)

5m (1m of each colour) $9 inc P&H

  • Baked Brown Sugar
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Pistachio Pudding
  • Strawberry Slush

SHARE DEAL 2:
Baker's Twine p173
RRP $4.95 for 22.9m (only one colour)

10m (approx 2m of each colour) $2.50 inc P&H
  • Calypso Coral
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Early Espresso
  • Island Indigo
  • Whisper White

SHARE DEAL 3:
3/4" (1.9cm) Chevron Ribbon p173
RRP $15.95 for 9.1m (only one colour)

75cm of each 12 colours $15.95 inc P&H
  • Basic Black
  • Blushing Bride
  • Calypso Coral
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Crushed Curry
  • Island Indigo
  • Marina Mist
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Smoky Slate
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Wisteria Wonder


SHARE DEAL 4:
Designer Series Paper pp151-154
6"x6" (approx 15cm x 15cm). 12 sheets; 2 of each 6 double-sided designs $4.90 inc P&H
RRP $18.95 for 12 sheets; 2 of each 6 double-sided designs

Choose from one of the following DSP packs
  • Gingham Garden
  • Etcetera
  • Birthday Basics
  • Venetian Romance
  • Eastern Elegance
  • Modern Medley
  • Polka Dot Parade
  • Epic Day This & That
  • Soho Subway
  • Afternoon Picnic
  • I Am Me
SHARE DEAL 5:
Select 4 packs of Share Deal 4 for $15 inc P&H


At the moment these are the only SHARES that I am offering, however if you do have interest in another product but would love for it to be part of a share, please let me know and I'm more than willing to try to help meet your needs.

These deals do have limited places and are only available until the end of August. If you place your order before Wednesday August 7th and it's over $50 I will throw in one roll of Washi Tape (sorry randomly thrown in) valued at about $3.00 but you'd have to buy all three for $9, so just another way of sharing these amazing products. If your order is $100 or more, choose the new catty for free or free postage AND every order placed before the 7th August goes into the draw to win a FREE gift (to the value of $15.95) from the Holiday Catalogue when it's released August 29th 2013*! Just another excuse to get your order in NOW!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

*NB the winner will be able to choose from the catalogue and the gift will be given on the day the catalogue is released - August 29th. 




No comments:

Post a Comment