Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Best of August and other great deals

Hia,

It's August and take a look at that, I managed to blog every day for July! Pretty proud of myself. Some days it was hard and I didn't have too much to blog about but other days were easy and I could have posted so many times... well, the idea was to get me motivated to show you what I've been up to and to help keep you informed of Stampin' Up's specials and promotions, hopefully to help motivate you too.

Here are some more Stampin Up promotions for you...

Let's start with the Best of Shelli collection. Another addition to the Best of collection. Shelli is the lady who introduced Stampin Up to the world, hence the name.

There's also an update on the Trimmer's Rotary Addition:
As promised, the Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition and decorative cutting blades will be available on 9 August (see pages 176 and 177 of the 2013-2014 annual catalogue).
Jazz up your creations with these exciting new additions!
 132986Stampin' Trimmer Metric Rotary Addition
Includes rotary track and handle and a straight-edge blade
 129408Straight Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blades
 129409Tiny Wave Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade
 129410Small Scallop Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade
 131375Stampin' Trimmer Replacement Cutting Mat
 132788Perforating Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade
Debuted in the 2013 holiday catalogue, page 24
So I'm happy to start taking your orders and I'll just put your order in straight away on August 9 and yes, you still qualify for my personal promo too, as long as you place your order before August 7. 

But this is the big deal of the month, Buy 3 get 1 FREE! If you pop over to Stampin' Ups Promotions page you will find all the finer details. Or you can pop over to my Shares post to see my DSP deals... thanks to this promotion I was able to offer Deal 5 at a great price for you. Oh Stampin Up, your deal came just at the right time, thankyou :)

If you have any questions please let me know, I'm here to help you to leave your mark!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment