Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Magnetic Plate Update

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here's an interesting piece of information. The Magnetic Plate for the Big Shot (number one on my personal wish list) has been temporarily made unavailable. Why? I hear you ask. They have sold about 13 weeks supply, well, what they thought was 13 weeks supply already! That's called demand! So, they are working with their suppliers to get more, but they may not be available til late August, early September. But that's ok, my birthday is in November, so there's plenty of time! :P

I've asked other demos about this product, and for those of us that are lucky enough to have a Big Shot and even luckier to have framelits, this product is highly recommended... but the true test will be when I get mine...

I'll keep you updated on its availability, til them, keep leaving your mark,
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment