Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Punch Art... AGAIN!

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and blog followers,


Just another Punch Art for you. I found this on Pinterest and I loved the colours too, so I copied it with what I had. You'll see the new Simply Pressed Clay buttons. These are my first attempt, so they don't look as good as the ones in the catty, but I'm working on better ones. It's great stuff, you can colour it before you make them, which is what I've done here or you can colour it after, I'll give it a go soon. I've used a very similar product with my students at school. Great for kids as they then get to use textas to colour in with. They love playing with it too. Oh and you need to make sure that they have clean hands! The thing to remember with it is that a little does go a long way. So it may seem expensive, but really, it lasts ages and allows you to have a variety of colours for your creations. It needs to be kept in a sealed bag, as soon as it's left out it begins to go hard. That's when it's best to colour it too. I'm more than happy for you to have a play with mine before you buy it, just so you know what you're getting. Let me know and we can arrange a time to get together!

This was the card I gave to my sister for her birthday. I think she's getting into this card making and I may have even influenced her to develop a little Punch Art obsession... I'm am sorry about that, but it is fun!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment