Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Simple 21st

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here's a card I made earlier in the week. I actually don't know the girl that received this card, so I found it really difficult to make. I have no idea about colours  and noone was able to assist me in the matter, so I was left to my creativenss... I've seen these beautiful coloours together a few times and really liked them. So Saffron, Whisper White and Basic Grey. Do you like them? You might see this colour combo a few more times, because I do like. 

It's also a great card for those of you that don't have a lot of DSP as I just made my own here. I've embossed the So Saffron and Basic Grey with Daisy and Dots and simply stamped En Francais, Baroque Motifs (retired and a favourite of mine, so it will never really retire in my mind!) and Tiny Tags (also retired, but soooo cute!). It's pretty easy and I think effective too.

Of course I've used my Junior Alphabet numbers with Crystal Effects and I borrowed my SILs tag punch (she hasn't used it since her wedding, so I'm pretty sure she won't miss it!).

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment