Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hootabelle

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Bloggers,

I shared with you yesterday about my lastest fetish. If you're on Facebook and like my Pawmark Creations page, you might have seen this card. Another card I've wanted to make for a while, since making Hoot last year for a friend's son's 1st birthday. This one was a lot more fiddly and I'm not overly familiar with Hootabelle so I had a picture of her on my screen the whole time to make sure she was looking similar. It's all based on the owl builder punch. I'm really loving the versatility of this punch and would suggest that if you're thinking of getting into punch art (especially if you have children) this is the punch for you. I often use it for it various circle sizes and the cute little heart makes great bows in hair and bottoms on circles for balloons as well a the little heart that it is, oh and the beak and wings here on Hootabelle. 


Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment