Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Just some more punch art

Hey Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Just another Punch Art... you'll be sick of me soon! This one was fun and since every birthday is special and when your cards are all handmade especially for the receiver, you can make every birthday special.

This card was also the beginning of a book I've begun. It's my Punch Art recipe book. At the moment there aren't very many in it, but slowly as I create new Punch Arts I'm adding them to my book. There has been some interest in making your own books and I'm happy to put together a Punch Art by Mail class later, when I have a few more. But if you're interested there's no time like the present to let me know you're interested. There's no obligation and there will be a small cost every fortnight, but I'll keep working on it.

Improvements to this card... remember that you have an embossing buddy so use it! It's one of those tools that really helps to create a nice clean and clear look, when you remember to use it and when you don't use it, you remember when you get the messing embossed look, like on this card.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment