Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, July 26, 2013

My customers cards

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,


It's exciting to see what other people get up in their spare time, don't you think? Some people lie back and read a good book (yep, I do that, oh that's right, I may read it 20 times in one sitting, it's that good! Our recommendation is Where's Spot? at the moment.), some people love to bake... (we do that too... but you'd be horrified with what's happening in my kitchen!) and some people sew (oh yes, I did some of that this morning since I got up so early!) and then there's those of us that LOVE to create cards just so we can give them away to someone special. There really is something unique and extra special about a handmade card, isn't there. It really shows the person receiving that there has been some time and more importantly, love put into what they get. Plus you get the pleasure of making it! Win-win for everyone really.

Some of my very talented customers have been emailing me some pictures of the cards that they have been making. It's so great to see other people enjoying something I do too. And it's great to share ideas, steal them too! So thanks for sending me your pictures.

Check out these ones. This beautiful customer celebrated her birthday earlier this month and what a lucky girl... her Mum bought her some Stampin Up stamps from me as her birthday pressie! What a very lucky girl!

Don't you just love the colours of the female one? Great choice, they look great together. How beautiful is that embossed background, I do believe it's the new Beautifully Baroque (130917) Embossing Folder for the Big Shot. Love it!

And a masculine card... that old saying "blue and green should not be seen without a colour in between" is old and not true. Blue and green look amazing together and the stars... Simply Stars (130889WM / 130892CM) are simply stunning, a real shame they don't have the coordinating star punch to save a little time, but they are now one my list! Maybe this sharing of cards is not too good for my wish list. Oh well. I'm loving it!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

P.S. If you'd like to show me what you've been making, please email me. TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment