Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, July 19, 2013

New Wood Mount Cases

Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

I am so excited (this does happen a lot, I know!) I just have to share with you. Check out these AMAZING new wood mount stamp cases! They are so great. They will stack so nicely on my new shelves and they'll fit together and make it look sooooo much tidier! All wood mount stamps now come in these cases and you can even buy them to change over your old stamp sets to these cases, which is what I would LOVE to do... so feel free to grab some for my birthday or Christmas :P

Their a lot like the clear mount stamp cases but just a bit thicker (of course). They come in two sizes and they stack! Oh, it's so exciting!

Check out this little youtube clip... so many other uses for them... store ink refill in, lunches, jigsaw puzzles... accessories...

Soon, you'll get to see what I actually made with the stamp set after I got over the excitement of the case!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment