Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Oh Crumbs!

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog followers,

Now that I've shown you a little of what other people have been making, it's another show and tell for me but also combine with another talented team. The team over at Oh Crumbs Cupcakes have put together another amazing candy buffet. These lolly things are all the rage right now and I must admit that some do look pretty spectacular, like the ones at Oh Crumbs Cupcakes! I love the choice of colours - pink and green are a favourite of mine and throw in some orange and it looks amazing. Check out the cake too! 


So what do I have to do with this? I know, I know, you all know that my cake decorating leave a little, ok a lot to be desired. If you look very closely at this buffet you will see some flat pack pillow boxes (you wouldn't squeeze too many lollies in there, but the perfect size for little children, in my humble opinion!) and then there are some little punch art owls on the jelly beans. Just Pawmark leaving it's little mark everywhere! 
It was a privilege to be asked to put these together for Oh Crumbs Cupcakes. So if you're looking for something special for you special occasion, be sure to consider a cake or buffet from Oh Crumbs Cupcakes. Oh, and don't forget to pop over to their Facebook page to check out their work and like their page too - just don't forget to let them know that Brooke from Pawmark sent you.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment