Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blessed Mother Customer Card

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

It's great to hear so much positive feedback from the customer cards. I'm loving the feedback and I'm sure that my customers would love to hear what you've been saying too, so please don't be shy, leave a comment so they can see for themselves. TIA

This card was a Mother's Day card. The customer borrowed my favourite Mother stamp set... "I am Blessed to call you Mother", really, that says it all. But the colour combo that the customer has used here is one that has really started to become fashionable, I think she should start working for Stampin Up to assist with colour coaching... maybe I should keep her all to myself and steal her fabulous ideas. Love the background stamping, I use versa mark for that look (which is the clear ink you also use for heat embossing). Another way would create a darker background but using the same colour ink as your paper... try it, can't wait to see what you do!

Squares and layering, so simple but always so elegant. Love it and that's why I just had to share another talented customer with you all.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment