Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Another customer...

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,
Here's another card a customer made. We had a great time together with this one. Yep, I even do one-on-ones at my place and you get to use all of my stuff! Now that is fun! As you might be able to guess this was for her friend who had twins and not just any sort of twins, the best - a boy and a girl! The stamp set used in this one is retired now, but like I said before you're more than welcome to invite yourself over and use whatever you can find in my crafting room. I can even show you some cool techniques that you might not have been able to do before and get you hooked, like I did this customer... 

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment