Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My punch art fetish!

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here is the beginning of my latest obsession. I'm afraid to admit it but I have become addicted to Punch Art. As you can see, this is a simple one, but I wanted to incorperate the Sweet Treat Cups. So for that, I think it needed to be simple. The first few Punch Art projects that I have done have been simple. I'm still learning and have found heaps of inspiration on Pinterest and Google. The one problem I find is that I don't have all the punches that they seem to have (and I thought I had a lot!). Improvising is required and a little creative spin on things.
Over the next few posts I'll try to remember to share a few more of my Punch Arts with you. 

Colours: Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Punches: Large oval, small oval, 1" circle, 1 3/4" circle, BohoBlossom Punch
Other products: Circle Scissors, Embossing powder, Versa Mark, Heat Gun, Rhinestone, Sweet Treat Cup, Sticky Strip, 
Non-Stampin Up Products: Pumpkin Seeds

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment