Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Annual Catty is here!

Hi Stampers!

So exciting isn't it!!! The new catty is finally here for all to see. Now I can share with you some of the exciting things that are there. Unfortunately I haven't included any picture of the products for you because I just wanted to share and the pictures aren't available yet.

The New 2012-2014 In-colour Collection has some beautiful colours there; Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit. The sounds so yummy don't you think? Check them out on page 152. Of course there is all the coordinating accessories, from ink to cardstock to brads and ribbons and there are these new things Dahlias, just as an embellishment.

Stamps... which ones are new and do I think will be versatile and popular... hmmmm page 108 Postage Due looks like it could be a lot of fun to work with. $37.95 for the woodmount set and it coordinates with the Postage Stamp Punch (of course!).

Sentiment Stamps, I'm thinking Itty Bitty Banners (page 134) $27.95 woodmount would be one one the most versatile buys. Of course it depends on what you want from your stamps. But if you're after lots of words for not much, this would be the set. The coordinate with the Bitty Banners Framelits Die on page 191. But you could still get a good looking sentiment without the Big Shot. (But the Big Shot really is the best product in the whole catty, but I already have that! :P)

I am so in love with the beautiful choice of Christmas Designer Series Papers. Traditional colours, that's what I like to see. Now, a set to set your up for Christmas... I'm thinking No Peeking on page 23 could be a lot of fun. The simple gift cards on page 22 and tags on page 23 really do showcase this set. For those of you out there without the spare room dedicated to card making, you could do a lot. Grab your cardstock, markers and add an embellishment - ribbon, button, brad or even a rhinestone or two or three.

I've been a patient young girl and if there's anyone out there wondering what I'd like to my birthday, you might break the bank, but at $4.95 I think it's a great price! Finally Stampin Up have spray bottles. 2 for $4.95! That's cheaper than what I paid at the Reject Shop! Check them out on page 179. Grab some Shimmer Paint and spray away!

For all the budding little cooks out there page 161 has some Cookie Stamps. Yep, that's right Cookie stamps. You stamp the cookie! Not with ink silly! There are three silicone stamps in each pack for $29.95. And then there's the beautiful boxes to package them in!

Now this wouldn't be a highlight list if I didn't mention the Big Shot. There's a heap of new embossing folders on page 189. The Fashionable Hearts Embosslits on page 188 is on my wishlist for only $20.95.

And of course there is the New Digital Design. Create digital masterpieces with these products. Each disc includes DSP (Designer Series Paper) and Stamp brush sets as well as templates to create photobooks, stationary items and much more. Check out Page 205 (the inside back cover).

If you'd prefer to look at the Annual Catalogue in real life, just let me know and for $5.95 plus postage I can get a catty out to you... and then your list can really begin!

Oh, and how could I forget, the Holiday catty is out too. This one is free so if you would like a real life copy let me know and I can get one out to you, brooke@impulse.net.au  Hightlights for me - I'm stuck on page 3. Love at first sight I think it was. Ornament Keepsake Bundle for me please! The stamp set and the Framelits Dies. I hear you asking, 'how many Christmas stamp sets does one girl need?' my answer - a girl can never have too many!

On page 27 there are some googlies - googly eyes that are self adhesive!!! Where have you been all my life? There will be a few packs on my order, you just never know when you'll need them!

The DSP on page 24, I know they are Halloween colours and we don't do that here in Australia, but how beautiful are the colours? I think they can be dressed up for either men or woman or even kids cards!

I'll let you go and have a look now! Follow the links on the Stampin Up webpage to view the online catalogues www.stampinup.com.au

Happy browsing and keep leaving your mark,
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment