Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I've been thinking...

Hi stampers,

I've been thinking that it's time to get back out there into party world. I'm ready to do some more demonstrations. My parties are 2 cards for $5 and there is always a lucky door prize that you or one of your guests will win!

Along with all the great Stampin Up Hostess benefits, I offer you a free 2012/2013 Annual Catty, your 2 cards Free and if you book a workshop party by the end of the month (even if your party is January next year) and you can sell $300 worth of products, I'll let you choose a woodmount stamp set from my collection. It's brand new, never been used, never been mounted. They are just old stock and I want to get rid of them, so you reap the benefits of my clean out! :)

Having a party is a great way for you to spend an afternoon with some family and friends creating. I demonstrate 2 handmade cards that are easy for anyone to make and you can copy mine or let your creativeness flow and create something different! Of course I'd like you to buy some of the quality Stampin Up products but if you don't want any that's fine, you still get to take your cards home at the end. It's great fun and even the people that say that they aren't crafty can come along, I've seen it many times... and there is nothing more satisfying to me than seeing someone (especially someone who's not crafty) proud of what they have made. That's why I do it; it's easy, fun and satisfying!

So if you're up for it, then so am I! Email me brooke@impulse.net.au or 0408 673 601.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment