Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Catty

Hey stampers,

Finally my orders have arrived. Sorry customers for the delay in your orders but they have been working very hard to pack all the orders and even working an extra day a week and longer hours just to get through the orders! AND the exciting part - all of my customers have everything they ordered from the retired list!

Inside this order was a box of the NEW annual catalogue. It has some exciting new products, stamps sets, dies for the Big Shot, the new In-colours (which are very nice!) and some new digital products as well as some baking things. It's jam-packed full of excitement!!! If you'd like a copy please contact me brooke@impulse.net.au or text me 0408673601 and we can arrange payment and delivery. I'm selling them for $5 plus postage BUT if we're able to arrange hand delivery I'll throw in some of the old catalogues for you too, FOR FREE! That's my August special for you... otherwise I can post the new catty to you for $2 extra and then when we see each other next you can collect your old cattys.

I also have the Holiday Mini, which isn't really mini. It's full of... wait for it... CHRISTMAS! Oh and other occasions, but I haven't really gotten past the Christmas stuff, in fact I'm stuck on the first page! This one is free, so once again just let me know if you want it and I can post it out to you ASAP.

Hope you're leaving your mark somewhere out there!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment