Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Something special... what do you think?

Hi there stampers,

Here's a card that I was asked to make for someone. My brief was, something nice and special. Sometimes a brief like that can be hard to work with because what one person thinks is nice another may not. I think it's nice, that's why I'm sharing it with you. 

Colours -  Elegant Eggplant (which if you're following my work at the moment, it may appear to be a favourite), Silver and Whisper White.
Stamps - En Francais, Baroque Motifs (retired), Wedding Sweet
Punches - Medium Label, Decorative Label
Big Shot - Numbers - Junior Typeset (retired)
Accessories- Ribbon, silver cord, rhinestones, silver embossing powder

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment