Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fabric Baby Blocks

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog followers,

As I promised, a picture of my boy block. I have been selling these from my facebook page and they have been selling like hotcakes! Talk about make you feel good about what you do! One of my customers said that it was "just so lovely to be able to give a homemade gift that is personalised for my friend's baby." She said, "I'm not crafty so I can't make it myself. But I love the idea. Keep your calender free because there's a few more babies on the way and this is now my gift for them. I love them." And I'm more than happy to make them for you! 

I've also included a picture of the girl's block on it's own for you. This one has twelve different ribbons, Evangeline's has four.

Once again, I'd just like to acknowledge Sew Little, for the ABC 123 pattern. I've been able to adapt the pattern to suit the needs of myself and now my customers.

They are lots of fun to play with, maybe I should make one with my name on it! :)

If you'd like me to make a baby fabric block for someone special in your life please just send me an email or call or text and I'm more than happy to help.

Hope you have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment