Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Beautiful Wings

Hi Fellow Stampers,

So you've had enough of me advertising and you want to see some of my work. Well here it is. This is a simple card that I made for a friend. My friend has a wonderful hubby who bought her a Big Shot for her birthday! I just wanted to make a simple card showing some of the easy techniques that you can use. 


The main colour is Tempting Turquoise with Whisper White. I embossed with Petals A Plenty embossing folder. The Tempting Turquoise  piece that is embossed has been turned over so the white is pressed out and the blue inwards. Place some Beautiful Wings Butterflies. Stamp with a Heard from the Heart Sentiment and embellish as desired. It's that easy!

If you'd like to make this card at a workshop please contact me
brooke@impulse.net.au or 0408 673 601

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment