Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

An even closer look at the stamp sets...

Hey stampers,

I was asked to post some pictures of the sale products so that's what my next few posts are going to be. If you see anything that you like please let me know ASAP because what I'm posting here is reduced.


Cottage Garden. This stamp set seems to have everything that you need as a starter, flowers and butterflies! What more could you ask for?

A real Christmas favourite of mine. Really sad to see little Dasher go. This stamp is an individual but is so versatile! 

Every little girl's favourite here (that includes me too!) Pony Party

Background stamps really do add a touch of class to your projects. This is French Filigree, how beautiful?

And Medallion, one that I've been eyeing off for a while... think of the possibilities! 

I'll post the accessories later today and if you're lucky I'll try to get some more stamp sets that are on special for you! :)


Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment