Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Retirement

Hey fellow stampers,

It's August and if you know Stampin Up, August is retiring time... yep some of those stamp sets and accessories have had a great life but it's time to move on and bring in some new stuff (which will be out in the new Annual Catty in September) but first there needs to be some room made for all this new stuff... so it's out with the old. There are some products that have been reduced, I imagine that they won't last long so if you want to place an order for anything on this list please email me brooke@impulse.net.au or call me 0408 673 601 and I can place your order straight away.

I know that all good things must come to an end, but really... my favourite kids set... Fox and Friends. Lucky I already have this set!

I'll let you make your way though the lists. If you'd like a copy of the catalogue, so it's easier to see what's being retired...(2011/2012) I have discounted them to $5 and since I'm cleaning up I can even throw in some older ones for free if you would like. You'll just have to pay for postage or arrange a time for delivery or collection with me. Just let me know!

Well, I'm off to make a list... have fun and keep leaving your mark!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment