Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Princess!

Hi Stampers and Crafters,

This little puppy dog, isn't so little any more. She's 6 years old and we've had her for nearly all of that time. It's her birthday today and she is the reason that Pawmark started. Yes, that's where the name comes from... my dog, Princess who leaves her pawmark everywhere, EVERYWHERE!

My twin-brother gave Princess to me for my birthday (it was a little early) nearly 6 years ago and the first card that I made was for him... a simple little card with a paw mark on it, hence the name. Now it's not only Princess leaving her mark.

Happy Birthday Princess. I hope that you enjoyed your walk, roll in the dirty water, swim and of course your special dinner!

Hope you're leaving your mark too!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment