Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Christmas in September competition

Hey Stampers,

Just a reminder about our competition. I have extended it until September 30th due to some delays with postage from the new catty. 

Just a reminder of how it works...
You can enter as many times as you like. You make a card using Stampin Up products, take a picture, email me and I will upload to the Pawmark facebook page. The card with the most likes wins. It's that simple. We have many prizes available... let's start with 20 entries or less 1st prize is a wood mount stamp set. When we get more entries I'll add some more prizes for you!

It's pretty simple really and your card doesn't even have to be a Christmas card! It can be whatever you like! But, it is a great time to start thinking about Christmas cards... Christmas will be here before you know it and you won't have your cards made! 

So... I'll let you get stuck into creating some masterpieces!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment