Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

BLOGTOBERFEST

Hi there Stampers,

Well, time has flown by this year and we're into October already! I found this link to Blogtoberfest and thought that that sounds like a challenge! Blog post every day for October! I have no idea where it's going to lead and what we'll get out of it, but it sounds like a bit of fun. I'm going to guess that I'm going to be challenged to create something most days and actually share it with you! Maybe during the rest of the holidays we'll raid the craft stash of things I've made and haven't posted... and then let the creating come!

If you'd like to join the fun of Blogtoberfest pop on over and check it out and sign up! Let me know so we can encourage people to pop on over to your blog too! Let's share the fun and excitement!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Delighted to have you join Blogtoberfest12, Brooke!
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete