Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Because I Care

Hi Stampers,

Sympathy Cards... I've been asked to make a few and I must admit that they are one card that I struggle with. I want them to be prefect for the person. Maybe that's why I don't send a lot! This is one that we made a while ago at Regionals and I felt that it leaned itself to a sympathy card. I love the watercolour technique. It's really simple and I'd be more than happy to demonstrate the products and technique to you and your friends at a party!

Colours - Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight
Stamps - Because I Care (retired), Every Moment (retired)
Punches - Eyelet Border (retired)
Accessories - Aqua Painter, Ribbon, Paper Clip, Water Colour paper

Keep leaving your mark, 
Brooke




No comments:

Post a Comment