Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Weekly Deals...

Hey there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Follwers,

What a wonderful afternoon I had this afternoon. I love spending time with a small group of fellow crafters. Thankyou for coming along and sharing what I love to do. So much more fun with friends!

This post is supposed to just show you this week's weekly deals, but I would like to draw your attention to a few other products first... the Clearance Rack has been updated... check out some of these specials!
Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
SEASON OF STYLE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK
Price$11.95 $4.79
Season Of Style Designer Washi Tape
SEASON OF STYLE DESIGNER WASHI TAPE
Price$8.95 $3.59
Christmas in July may just get a little cheaper or we could make way more cards! Yeah, let's do it! :)


Now I'd like to show you this week's Weekly Deals.

If I can assist you with anything - buying or making please let me know, I'm here to help you to leave your mark!

Brooke
Calypso Coral 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
CALYPSO CORAL 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$15.95 $11.96
Champagne Glimmer Paper
CHAMPAGNE GLIMMER PAPER
Price$8.95 $6.71
Gold Metallic Encore Pad
GOLD METALLIC ENCORE PAD
Price$16.95 $12.71
Petite Curly Label Punch
PETITE CURLY LABEL PUNCH
Price$18.95 $14.21
Silver Metallic Encore Pad
SILVER METALLIC ENCORE PAD
Price$16.95 $12.71
Summer Possibilities Kit -- Digital Download
SUMMER POSSIBILITIES KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$8.95 $5.37
Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
WISTERIA WONDER CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Price$9.95 $7.46


No comments:

Post a Comment