Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekly Deals Update

Hey Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here's some exciting news for those of you that love bargains; Weekly Deals are here to stay! Yep, that's right. Every week, Wednesday, there will be about 6-8 new deals posted on the Stampin Up website. You can check them out via the store link, or you can wait patiently for me to finally show you :P

My pick of the week? I can't decide... I love the punch pack. Handy little punches that you can embellish you work with. There's a circle (great for eyes!) and then there's a little flower and a four petal flowery type one that looks great layered and with a rhinestone or pearl in the centre! Love them. 

My other choice would be the scallop circle. Makes a great easel card, pram... the options are endless! After my top note die the scallop circle would be my next most used!


3 Inch Circle Originals Die - by Stampin' Up!
3 INCH CIRCLE ORIGINALS DIE
Price$29.95 $22.46
Paper Doily Sizzlits Die
PAPER DOILY SIZZLITS DIE
Price$37.95 $28.46
Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die - by Stampin' Up!
PEEKABOO FRAMES BIGZ L DIE
Price$55.95 $41.96
Punch Pack - by Stampin' Up!
PUNCH PACK
Price$29.95 $22.46
Scallop Circle Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!
SCALLOP CIRCLE BIGZ DIE
Price$34.95 $26.21
Sweet Buttons Embosslit Die - by Stampin' Up!
SWEET BUTTONS EMBOSSLIT DIE
Price$20.95 $15.71
Twitterpated Kit -- Digital Download
TWITTERPATED KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$10.95 $6.57
If I can help you with anything please let me know. Oh and don't forget to let me if you'd like to join us for the heat embossing class.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment