Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Heat Embossing

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

I am conducting a class on heat embossing. Finally the opportunity to learn how to do this simple technique that add so much class and WOW! to your work. We will be making three cards for $10. I'll even give you a light afternoon tea, but if I forget to offer you a cup of tea or coffee, just help yourself, everything you need is in the top drawer under the pantry cupboard! :P

Here's one of the cards that we will be making. I will have a couple of colours available for this one; blue, purple or the red. The technique is still the same, just some people like it in different colours. I have personally used (and had orders) for 40th wedding anniversary and the red looks just like ruby!

Date: Thursday June 26th
Venue: My Place
Time: 2:00pm
RSVP: 19th June

Hope you can make it!
Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

P.S. If you have a card you'd like to make (or seen one on Pinterest) please let me know and we can do a small workshop and invite some others to join us too... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment