Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Skittles

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

I feel like I have been flooding you with posts about the Stampin Up specials, sorry, but they are good to know about if that's what you're into. So I thought it was time to show you some of what I have been up to...

A card for someone special in our lives. He's not one to celebrate a birthday by making a fuss and a few years ago there was a little joke about how we gave him the best card ever because it had M&Ms. He did say it could have been better if it had skittles, so the next year he got the same card just filled with skittles. This year I thought I would like to do Skittles, but something a little different. Being a science teacher, I couldn't go past the plastic test tubes... yep they are plastic! Had a few tricked on those! 


So here it is... I rather like it and don't mind making Skittle cards as Skittles aren't something that I even want to pinch (face screwing up with the thought of one... ewww) 

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment