Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, July 5, 2014

The New Catty has arrived!

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Many of you are aware that the new catalogue has been launched. It's a very exciting time in the Stampin Up calendar. As my July special I am offering you a buy one item get the second at 20% off (2nd item of equal or lesser value). That's really good deal, especially if you want a few expensive things. This deal is only valid through me and orders must be placed through me.

I would also like to offer my annual competition - my wish list. So as you peruse the catty, have a think and write it down, mark it with post it notes, whatever makes you happy and wait for my official blog post to enter.

So where is this catty? Well if you haven't got one in your hands... here's the place to go to view online. Had a look online but really want one in your hands? You can buy on for $5 or any order during July will get one FREE! So many options! Enjoy.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment