Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Saying Goodbye... get your retiring products before they are gone for good!

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here is the BIG retiring list for you. These products are only available while stocks last. So if you want it it's a great time to get it. If you look closely there are some products that are even reduced! The list is current as of 30th May and are available til 30th June, unless sold out.

If you would like any of these products (or anything else from the current catalogue) please let me know. I will offer FREE postage if you place an order before 7pm Saturday May 31. If your order is over $100 I will also give you for FREE the new annual catalogue when it come available. If you'd like the new catalogue but don't want to spend the $100 yet (you'd prefer to wait for the new catty) then you can let me know and I can get one to you for $5.00 (plus postage if required) and it will be in your hands as soon as they are made available too!

Oh and, if you order an ink pad I suggest you get a reinker too... just because I know a few people that have their favourite retired colour and are disappointed when they can't get the reinker for their pad.

View the retired list... this will take you to the shop, sorry to post the whole list here was too big :'(

Retired List 2014
Retired List 2014

Now I'm off to have a closer look at this retiring list!
Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

    1   

No comments:

Post a Comment