Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Retiring List out tomorrow

Hey there Stampers,

This one is for you, an exciting day on the Stampin Up calendar. Well, exciting but also sad, a time when I know my favorite products are usually on the way out, but exciting as some are reduced and there are new ones are on the way! :-)

The list is posted on Stampin Up Australia's website from midnight. You'll need to carefully scroll through the lists, usually there's a stamp list and one for the accessories. You'll need you catty handy to check them out and I would suggest a mug of hot chocolate or in my case, a pot of herbal tea and a snack too... Almonds. You'll need peace and quiet too... So midnight is looking good!

Perhaps you could write a list, post it up here and we will compare! :-)

There are a few ways to order, you can order online or you can send it to me. I will place my order on Saturday evening if you would like your choice of FREE postage or a small FREE gift, your choice. (If you've placed an order this week, I'll take care of you!)

So, happy browsing. Please remember some of these products sell very quickly and once they are gone, they are gone!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

brooke@impulse.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment