Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pinterest

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

There is this huge fascination with Pinterest at the moment. I was reluctant o start and when I did, I just didn't get it. I did not understand what all the hype was about. Turns out I just didn't know how to use it!

I think that this is a great resource for us crafters out there BUT it does at times seem to take away some of the creativity when you fall in love with other people's ideas. I've found it a great place to get inspiration but I have also found it a huge waste of time, but it's still fun checking out what other people create. I do believe there is a lot more to Pinterest that what I use it for, but I just like ideas of things I could make (and sometimes things I can ask my hubby to make for me!)

There are a lot of ideas that I have got off Pinterest but this is one that I really wanted to share with you...

If you look carefully you can see the flower has been decorated by my daughter. She has really started to want to help, which is very exciting for me, except when it comes to Dazzling Diamonds, but he really needed them, so we had glitter everywhere but the fun we had together was worth it all, but I'm not sure my hubby would agree.

I have also started my own board on Pinterest. There's not a lot there, just a few things, my computer is so slow at loading things up!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment